Flamenco Dance Class Schedule
2023 Flamenco Dance Courses
Weekly Classes for Adults
- Entry Level 0- Sevillanas – Saturdays, 11.30am-12.30pm
- Beginner Level 1* – Mondays, 6.30-7.30pm
- Beginner Plus Level 2* – Wednesdays, 6.30-7.30pm
- Intermediate Level 3* – Wednesdays, 7.30-8.45pm
- Advanced Level 4 – Mondays, 7.30-8.45pm
- Bata de Cola Technique – Sundays, 5.30-6.30pm
*hybrid courses online via zoom and in-person at
Happy Soul Dance Studios in Halifax, NS, Canada
New to flamenco?
Find out all you need to know here.
Click on a class below to read more and register.
Flamenco can be practised and enjoyed at many levels. Finding the right level for your skillset is key to your development and enjoyment. To learn more about your levels please go to Levels.
We provide a framework for efficient learning, so you can progress at your own pace. With clear instruction and honest encouragement, we want to motivate you to surpass your own expectations. Step-by-step, move-by-move we will support you without ever feeling out of your depth or incurring injury.
On the video above you can see your Level 3 students. These dancers have been dancing for several years and take class once a week.
On the video below you can see a snippet of an absolute beginner flamenco dance class learning sevillanas.