We’re passionate about bringing the joy of dance to everyone. Explore our new discounts below and contact us directly at [email protected] to claim your savings. Don’t forget to read the Terms and Conditions for each discount to ensure you make the most of your dance experience!
1) Multiple Course Discounts
Register for 2 courses/week or more and receive a 35% discount on your second and third less expensive courses. Offer valid for in-person classes only.
Dance styles (flamenco and ballet) can be combined.
2) Dance Duos
Bring a Friend or Partner: Register on the same class with a friend, and both of you will receive a 20% discount on the course fees.
Bring your child: 50% off (age span between 12-16 years of age) and 35% off for 17 and up. Remember that the classes are for adults and that while some kids do well in this environment, it might not work for others. Free trials are available.
Please review the T&C for eligibility and details below.
Back to the Basics Discount:
This Winter Term, we are pleased to introduce the “Back to the Basics Discount Offer.”
This discount gives students 40% off “Ballet Basics”, “Beginner Ballet 1” and “Entry Level Flamenco Level 1” when they join these courses in addition to their current level in ballet or flamenco.
We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity to strengthen your dance foundation. If you have any questions or require further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
3) Student Discount
All full-time students with a valid student ID can enjoy a 25% discount on our dance courses. Plus, for students facing midterm and final exams, we offer a 2-week prorated fee adjustment to help you focus on your studies on that time without feeling you are losing money.
Please review the T&C for eligibility and details.
4) Early Bird Discounts
4) Professional Dancer Discount
We love supporting professional artists! Special rates apply to professional dancers dropping in, talk to us!
5) Prorated Course Fees – Absence Discounts
Business trips, family commitments, shift work and other obligations can interfere with your availability for attend all classes within a term.
If you anticipate being away for 2 or more within a course or term, we will offer you a prorated course fee. This means you only pay for the classes you can attend, while still enjoying access to class recordings (hybrid or online classes) and support material if you happen to miss new steps (flamenco).
How It Works
Please notify us in advance before the term begins. Send us an email with the dates you’ll be away and a request for a proration.
We will adjust the course fee accordingly and provide you with a revised fee before the term starts. Please note that this discount is not applicable for missed classes after the term has already begun. Contact us today to learn more and register for your next course with flexibility in mind.
Dance Duo Terms and Conditions:
- Both students must register in the same course.
- The “Dance Duo” discounts apply to the regular course fees and cannot be combined with other discounts.
- To qualify for the discount, the referring student (the one who brings the friend) must have already paid their course fee in full.
- The referred friend must be a new student, not someone who has previously attended our dance classes.
- The discount will be applied at the time of payment.
- This offer is valid until further notice.
Student Discount Terms and Conditions:
- This discount is available to full-time students currently enrolled in an accredited educational institution.
- Students must present a valid student ID or other proof at the time of registration.
- The discount applies to the regular course fee and cannot be combined with other discounts.
- It is applicable to all dance courses offered.
- Additionally, for students with upcoming midterm and final exams, we offer a 2-week prorated fee adjustment. During these exam week/s, the course fee will be waived, allowing you to prioritize your studies while still remaining in the course with access to support material such as videos of new choreography, for example, that took place while you missed classes.
- To qualify for the prorated fee adjustments, students must provide the dates of their exam schedules.
- This offer is valid during the fall, winter and spring terms.